Pink power
Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! N3556a
Hi welcome to my forum hope you have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pink power
Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! N3556a
Hi welcome to my forum hope you have fun.
Pink power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!!

4 posters

Go down

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Empty Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!!

Post  IsabelLim105 Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 am

Hi, everyone.

Wanna join my Twilight Club??? I know diva, you like Twilight!!! More things will be added here later!! Very Happy

IsabelLim105

Back to top Go down

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Empty Re: Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!!

Post  divafairy4321 Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 am

IsabelLim105 wrote:Hi, everyone.

Wanna join my Twilight Club??? I know diva, you like Twilight!!! More things will be added here later!! Very Happy
well you know me
divafairy4321
divafairy4321
Admin

Back to top Go down

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Empty Re: Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!!

Post  rosaliecullen Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:40 am

Can i join???
rosaliecullen
rosaliecullen

Back to top Go down

Post  IsabelLim105 Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 am

divafairy4321 wrote:

well you know me
Of course!!! Very Happy

Sure thing, rosalie. Join in!!

IsabelLim105

Back to top Go down

Post  rosaliecullen Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:15 am

IsabelLim105 wrote:
divafairy4321 wrote:

well you know me
Of course!!! Very Happy

Sure thing, rosalie. Join in!!
thanx
rosaliecullen
rosaliecullen

Back to top Go down

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Empty Fun Test

Post  IsabelLim105 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:05 am

this is just a fun test:) u dont have to take it if u dont want to:) u can still join the club without taking the test Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_e_biggrin ok here is a test 4 all those who have either watched twilight or read it.

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow who r ur fav charectors in twilight?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow why do u like or love twilight?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow what is this story all about?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow who r d lead charectors?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow which is d next movie coming after twilight?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow which would u rather become a vampire or a werewolf? and why?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow name d place in d story where bella goes to high school?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow what is bella's father's and mother's name?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow who does bella's mother later marry?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow name all d members of d cullen's family?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow give d special ability of 3 members of d cullens family?

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow fill in d missing letters - a...ice; jas....her, e...w....r.... (hint they r d names of 3 members of d cullens family)

IsabelLim105

Back to top Go down

Post  divafairy4321 Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow who r ur fav charectors in twilight?

EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow why do u like or love twilight?

Because its a good mix of love and horror

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow what is this story all about?

It about Bella Swan falling in love Edward Cullen who is really a vampire. And then she gets close to Jacob Black who is really a werewolf and is in love with her so she has choose between her love for edward or her friendship with jacob black. But edward wins!

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow who r d lead charectors?

Bella and Edward

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow which is d next movie coming after twilight?

New moon

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow which would u rather become a vampire or a werewolf? and why?

Vampire!
because i don't like werewolfs i like vampires and so im not even going to try to list the reasons why i don't want to be a werewolfs

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow name d place in d story where bella goes to high school?

Forks High school

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow what is bella's father's and mother's name?

Charlie and Renee

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow who does bella's mother later marry?

Phil

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow name all d members of d cullen's family?

Edward, Alice, Emmett, Carlise and Esme and then there are Rosalie hale cullen and Jasper hale cullen

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow give d special ability of 3 members of d cullens family?

Edward can read minds, Alice can see the future and Jasper can feel and change the emotions

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow fill in d missing letters - Alice jasper, Edward (hint they r d names of 3 members of d cullens family)
divafairy4321
divafairy4321
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rosaliecullen Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 am

divafairy4321 wrote:Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow who r ur fav charectors in twilight?

EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because its a good mix of love and horror

It about Bella Swan falling in love Edward Cullen who is really a vampire. And then she gets close to Jacob Black who is really a werewolf and is in love with her so she has choose between her love for edward or her friendship with jacob black. But edward wins!

Bella and Edward

New moon

Vampire!
because i don't like werewolfs i like vampires and so im not even going to try to list the reasons why i don't want to be a werewolfs

Forks High school

Charlie and Renee

Phil

Edward, Alice, Emmett, Carlise and Esme and then there are Rosalie hale cullen and Jasper hale cullen

Edward can read minds, Alice can see the future and Jasper can feel and change the emotions

Twilight Club: Get some unlimited fun here!! Icon_arrow fill in d missing letters - Alice jasper, Edward (hint they r d names of 3 members of d cullens family)
how did it take you this time remember your recond is one min
rosaliecullen
rosaliecullen

Back to top Go down

Post  IrinaDenali Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 am

Hey can i join?
IrinaDenali
IrinaDenali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum