Pink power
New Dawn i found this N3556a
Hi welcome to my forum hope you have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pink power
New Dawn i found this N3556a
Hi welcome to my forum hope you have fun.
Pink power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dawn i found this

4 posters

Go down

New Dawn i found this Empty New Dawn i found this

Post  rosaliecullen Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:14 am

I found this on a site a bit of a rip of twilight but still i liked it the girls has not finished

“Smile” I said to myself looking in the mirror but my body did not feel the way I wanted to feel. All I saw was my straight Chocolate coloured hair, milky brown eyes and an olive coloured body. I gave up on looking at myself because it was useless and flopped on to my bed with a groan and opened book I was reading Romeo and Juliet.
Thou know'st the mask of night is on my face,
Else would a maiden blush bepaint my cheek
For that which thou hast heard me speak to-night
Fain would I dwell on form, fain, fain deny
What I have spoke: but farewell compliment!
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say 'Ay,'
And I will take thy word: yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove false; at lovers' perjuries
Then say, Jove laughs. O gentle Romeo,
If thou dost love, pronounce it faithfully:
Or if thou think'st I am too quickly won,
I'll frown and be perverse an say thee nay,
So thou wilt woo; but else, not for the world.
In truth, fair Montague, I am too fond,
And therefore thou mayst think my 'havior light:
But trust me, gentleman, I'll prove more true
Than those that have more cunning to be strange.
I should have been more strange, I must confess,
But that thou overheard'st, ere I was ware,
My true love's passion: therefore pardon me,
And not impute this yielding to light love,
Which the dark night hath so discovered.

I sighed and closed my book I could not read any more because it doesn’t help when you late for school and you’re the new girl. I got up had a look at myself top and jeans that’s all I have to wear and went down to the lounge room. “Good morning Iris” my adopted mother Kate Murtile said from the couch she was wearing a pink blouse and a pair of skinny jeans. My adopted mother. . . Wow she is a beauty her green eyes, her blond wavy hair and her pale coloured skin I thought to myself. “Good morning Kate” I said to her.
“Are you sure that you want to move here you look sad” Kate said she shook her hand though her long blond hair. Kate means well but she acts like that she has known me my whole life and we can do say anything to each other. My love is not something that can be brought. “Yes . . . I’m sure. Okay. . . . . .Just I want you to be happy I know it must be hard for you” “It’s not hard at all” I lied again.
Before she could open her mouth to say something
I stepped in “look I’ve got to get to school see you later” I said. I headed for the door and grab my rain jacket hoping it might rain.
“Um . . . okay” “bye” Kate said I open the door painted white and came out into a crispy morning.
And took a look at my new home it’s so big it was two stories high and it was painted grey and it was beautiful and modern. How they can afford this house the Murtile’s was a bit of a rich family they got me a fancy car for a present.
I hoped into my BMW. My bag was all ready in my car. My car was ready to go. As I was driving I look out the window. Lance is so big but it just feels so small to me. I also had a look at the ground the grass was really green and cut short. My only reminder of home was the rain, the grass and the trees but I must admit the trees are breath taking I managed to find a park in the school Parking lot I drove in and parked my car I just couldn’t bring my self to go out side
But I did knowing that this is the worst part of the day . . . . . High School. And then a girl came out of hiding.
“Hi I’m Lisa Cambel your Iris Briten aren’t you” I just pretend like I didn’t hear her. “Oh” she started to walk away. “Wait” I said catching up to her “I’m sorry, Yes I am Iris” “nice to meet you Iris” she said “nice to meet you too”. “Can I see you your class schedule” “umm . . . . . . Sure” I passed her my schedule towards her. She took my schedule out of my hand and read it quickly. We have Biology, English, and Gym together. She handed the paper back to me. “Cool” I said “listen if you want some help or a friend I’m your girl” she said “okay” I said “well we can start by hanging out in class do you want to sit with me”. “Sure I would love to” I said. “Okay we got to get to our first class come on we are going to be late!” she said “sounds good” “okay lets go” she said. I we on our way to class when I was trapped by all directions by people. So far I’ve been asked out twice and been invited to 5 parties. By the time I got out I was late for class I was late. But Lisa got me out of being trouble from the teacher. “So have you seen how boring Lance high school can be”. “Yes it’s so hot I said “you will get used to it” she promised I will try I said okay lets stop talking before we get into trouble she said” Okay” I agreed. School went quickly. Before I knew it was the end of the day.
Thank goodness for that I wanted to get out of school as quick as I possible could. “See ya” Lisa yell out from her car. “See ya” I yelled from my car. And then I hopped into my truck and drove away. “Hi Matt”
I yelled from the front door step “Hi Iris” Matt yelled from the Garage. Then walked to me “how was your first day of school” he said “great” I lied “that’s good did you make any friends” “lots” I said “I thought that would of happen” “okay” I said blankly. I had been in my room for hours sobbing I did not want to face Kate and Matt I did not want them to see the sadness in my eyes. I did not want them to feel the way I do so I stayed up in my room sobbing I thought I was strong enough to get threw the day. Not to think about my parents the day that we were on the boat the day that they died and I didn’t. The day they died . . . . . .
“That’s it!” I yelled but not to loud that any one would of heard it. I’ve got to get out of here I don’t know where but I had to go.
“Going to go for a bit” I yelled from the front door step fighting tears.
“Okay where are you going?” Kate yelled from the living room “umm just to a hang out with Lisa” I lied “okay is she a friend?”
“Yes a girl I met today I’m going to be late I have to go” I said “okay have fun” Kate said. I always feel bad having to lie but I’m just good at lying so I just walked off. I hoped into my car and was on my way. Tears dipped from my eyes “I can’t believe I am doing this” I said to myself but I had to otherwise the pain will kick in. I thought to my self that it I’m not going to think about my parents I will not let it get to me then I slammed on the brakes there was a car was in front of me coming at lighting speed “great” I muttered to myself I wasn’t watching the road the guy got out of his car and started to yell at me “sorry” I said he deep breath and said “Just watch the road next time” “sure have night a nice night” I said “okay” he said. As soon as his car was out of sight I sighed and turn around heading for home. I walked home Matt and Kate were watching some thing on TV. “Hi I’m back” I said “oh hi honey why are you back so early?” Kate said “um. She wasn’t home” I lied again “really oh okay” she said “I’m going to go to bed now good night” “oh……………..okay good night” Kate said “good night” I said again when. I got into my bedroom and brushed my teeth and had a shower. Then picked up my pyjamas from my bed and put them on. Didn’t really feel like sleeping so I just open my book. It was 12 o’clock when I got sleepy. And then I closed my book and buried myself in the blankets and went to sleep. I sleep a dreamless sleep. And then I worked up. I inhaled I said to myself I got up out of my covers and got dressed. I looked into the mirror and tried to smile, “This is useless” I said to myself “what am I going to do with myself I’m like one of those people on TV sad all the time” I said to myself. I picked up my bag from the side of my desk and went down to the dinning room. “Kate I’m not hungry today I’m going to go to school now bye” I said. “Um. . . . . .Okay have fun” Kate said “will do” I said
And I was on my way. When I was at school parking lot I could swear there was something different about it I couldn’t quite put my finger on it
but something was different “oh well I find out soon” I was lucky to get a park closer to school this time I saw Lisa just getting out of her car. I waved to her and then she waved back when I got out the car we both walked to class together “umm Lisa” I said “yes” “does something seem odd to you”
“No not at all why?”
“Umm just something looks out of place that’s all” “well there nothing out of place to me it’s probably something you haven’t seen yet” “yeah you’re probably right” “hey do you want after school?” I said changing the subject “yep sure were do you want to hang out?” “Any were really do you have any were you want to go?” “We could go shopping” “good idea!” I said “so do you want me to pick you up?” Lisa said “um . . . sure do you know where I live?” I said um no I don’t I sat down for a second and got a piece of paper and a pen from my bag “here” I said paper too her “thanks” Lisa said “how about 6 o’clock ” “yeah sounds good” “okay come on we are going to be late”. When I walked up to my empty desk . . . . Well should be empty desk but some guy was there he looked like he was in pain the minute I walked in the room. I groaned when I saw the look on his face when I went to sit down. It looked like he was in pain why was sitting next to me that bad? The teacher went on talking this guy got out of his seat before the bell went I just sat there jease he didn’t even know me. My eyes went wondering around the room but when I focused on the desk there were marks all over the desk I swear that those marks weren’t there yesterday “humm” so I got out my seat and cached up with Lisa. “Hi” I said “hi” she said walking to a table “do you want to go get some food?” I asked “sure” “lets go” I walked up to the food counter I gave the lady some money for a meat pie she gave it to me and then walked back with Lisa but then I saw three people walk in two girls and that guy I sat next too. “Who are they?” I whispered she turned to meet my gaze “oh those are the Dawnson”. that girl with the long orange flame like hair that’s Cassandra and the dark brown hair girl you know the one that makes you cry because she is that pretty” “yeah” I said “that’s” um there parents are May and Christopher May doesn’t work and Christopher is a uni teacher I looked to see the boy that walked so smoothly to were Cassandra and Amelia were sitting. Lisa met my gaze “that’s Robert” totally hot right but he doesn’t date” “um” I said “bummer isn’t it so don’t even try” “okay” I agreed I looked over my shoulder to see him again but his cold icy glaze met mine I was able to hold it for a while but then his ice cold got colder . So I quickly let go of our hold he dropped his food like he was degusted. I inhaled deeply. I picked up my pasty and started eating. But I could fell his cold eyes still staring at me. I just ignored it and kept on eating. “You ready to go to your next class yet” Lisa said “yep let’s go” I said she walked me to my class and then went to her own. I made it to class on time and Robert and Gwen was there and she was sitting next to me “great” I said to myself. I went to seat and sat on my chair and did not say anything. “Hello I’m Cassandra her voice was like velvet was wonderful. “hello I’m Iris” nice to meet you Iris” “nice to meet you too” I said quickly but Robert was behind her he nudge her and then he looked at me and back to her “don’t talk to her” he said quietly you could barely
Hear it. Cassandra hit him and turns back to me “sorry about my brother’s manners” “it’s all right” I said she turn back to her brother and said “use your manners when a lady is present if you want to talk like that go talk to James” “woman” he muttered “sorry Iris am I correct?” he said his
Voice was just as beautiful as Cassandra’s. “Yes” I said quietly and turn around to my work and started writing.

When class was done me and Cassandra rose form our seats “it was nice meeting you Iris we will stay in touch” she passed me a piece of paper with numbers on it was her phone number.
“Do you want me to give mine” “yep sure” she said I took a piece of paper and pen out and started writing my number. When I was done I gave it to her. “Thanks” she said “no problem” and I saw Lisa she was waiting for me “I got to go Cassandra” “okay I call you soon” she said. When I went to meet Lisa she was shocked. “Why did they talk to you?” Lisa said “I don’t know?” “They just did”
“They don talk to anyone at this school not like that” her voice was still shocked “okay so what ever are we still on for tonight” Lisa said
“I never said we were off” “I know I was just wondering” “okay” yeah “okay”. After school Lisa and I were at the school car park near my truck and suddenly I got a text message from Gwen I open the text up “Go” that’s all it said but I trust what Cassandra said I turned to Lisa “I have to go now see you at 6?” “Yeah okay see ya” I went into my car and then I heard a big crash at the school I droved back to the school and there was a massive fire was I was before I left. I stare at the fire cars were beeping all around me so ever so slowly I pulled over to the side walk. Did Cassandra know that the fire was going to start? “No” I said to myself that’s imposable” “she could not have known”. “Is some thing wrong” It was a girl voice her voice was a kind of like bells sound just prettier. I turned around to meet the girl’s face it was Amelia “Um………… no” I said “Are you sure” “Yes” cause you look like some thing is wrong” “No nothing wrong” “Okay” she said with suspicion. “Where did you come from?” I said I didn’t see her come. She pointed to her car that wasn’t there last time I looked it. Her car was beautiful it was a black Porsche. I stared at the car Amelia met gaze. “Nice isn’t it?” stoking the hood.
“Very” I said. There was a long moment of silence so I started with question I wanted to say that’s been on my mind a lot. “Amelia?”
“Yes” she said “You’re . . . . . brother. . . . Doesn’t like me does he?” She studied my face for a long moment. Its not that he does not like you it’s just that he is . . . . . . . . going though a rough time. I eyed her with suspicion “look I have to go I got go see you soon” “bye”
I said. She got into her car and drive away.
I stood there for a second and then got into my own truck.
When I got home nobody was there that’s odd. When I got inside there was a note in my room it was in Kate’s hand writing I opened it up
“Iris I got to go to work early don’t ask me why Matt is busy I’ll be back at 8:30 have fun!” I said to myself great I looked at the time it was 6:30 crap! I got to ready I quickly ran I brush threw my hair I grabbed my hand bag and made sure I had my credit-card it was 6 o’clock. Soon another my mobile starting ringing it was Lisa I answered it.
“Hi Lisa” I said “hi Iris” “where do you want to meet?” Lisa asked
“Umm what about I meet you at the mall?” “okay” she said I’ll be on my way do you know where the mall is?” “Um no to tell you to truth” “it just off oxfold street you know where that is?” “Yes I’ll be there” “okay bye” “bye” I hanged up my mobile and got to my truck.
“Great now I’m going shopping” I said
I hated shopping it one of the worst things in the world. Well I will survive. When I got there Lisa was standing just in front of the mall. I walked up to Lisa she changed from what she was wearing now she was wearing a light pink top and a white skirt she looked cute I was still in my skinny jeans and dark red top all well. “Hi Lisa” “Hi Iris where were you your late?” “Um I talked to Amelia”
“You talked to Amelia. . . .Dawnson” “yeah why does that surprise you?” “The Dawnson’s never talk to any one. “Really I’ve talked to most of the Dawnsons” “Really who have you talked to?” she said while walking into the mall. I follow her into it as well “um Cassandra Dawnson” “Really is that all” “No I talked to Amelia Dawnson to” “What about Robert, did you talk to him? To” “No I don’t think he likes me a lot”
“Well you are really lucky they never talk to any one not at all”
“Really she gave me her phone number”
“Excuse me did you just say that she gave you her phone number?”
“Yeah I did”, “why is that lucky to?” “Extremely” “any way” Lisa said “We came here to shop so we are shopping!” “Okay” I said. After we went clothes shopping for hours we went to the food court.
“What do you want to eat?” I asked her “can we get some MacDonald’s” she asked “sure lets go I’m hungry”.
We were just eating and sitting there it was getting really annoying so I started to talk
“Hey I was thinking do you want to come to my house and see a movie on Friday?”
“Um okay sound great do you want to go to the movie rental shop” “yep sounds good”
“Any way we should get home its ten thirty” she said while she was finishing off her burger “Really it is” “Yeah come on” Lisa and I got up while finishing off my burger I grabbed my hand bag and headed for the mall door.
We walked to her car “okay so I’ll see you tomorrow” “Yeah okay see you tomorrow”
I waited until she was out of the parking lot and on to the road. I headed back to my car careful to not get ran over. I don’t know why I just feel like I need to keep myself safe from harm. Once I was in my car I turned the key but didn’t drive I just sat there and thought what did Amelia mean by he is going though a rough time?
I sat there and thought of possibilities I had a few. The first possibilities I came up with is that he is sad that he has lost his parents or something like that. That is a possibility.
And the second possibility is that he is on the rebound that’s why he doesn’t date maybe. But most unlikely
The third possibility is that he is just plain unhappy I think that’s most likely but he doesn’t look like he does just like he is in pain

Last edited by rosaliecullen on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
rosaliecullen
rosaliecullen

Back to top Go down

New Dawn i found this Empty Re: New Dawn i found this

Post  IrinaDenali Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 am

rosaliecullen wrote:I found this on a site a bit of a rip of twilight but still i liked it the girls has not finished

New Dawn

Chapter One: The beginning

“Smile” I said to myself looking in the mirror but my body did not feel the way I wanted to feel. So I gave up and fell onto my bed and open my book and started reading.
These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder
Which as they kiss consume.
I sighed and closed my book I could not read any more. I got up and went down to the the dinning room. “Good morning Iris” my adopted mother said. “Good morning Kate” I said to her. “Are you sure that you want to move here you look sad” Kate said. Kate means well but she acts like my mother. My love is not something that can be brought. “Yes………..I’m sure” I lied “Okay……….just I want you to be happy” “I am” I lied again. Before she could open her mouth I stepped in “look I’ve got to get to school see you later” I said. “Um…………okay” “bye” I said and hoped into my truck. My bag was all ready in my truck ready to go. I managed to find a park in School Park. I could not find myself to get out of my truck.
But I did knowing that this is the worst kind if toucher there is………….High School. And then a girl came out of hiding. “Hi I’m Lisa Cambel” I just pretend like I didn’t hear her. “oh” she started to walk away. “Wait” I said catching up to her “I’m sorry I’m Iris” “nice to meet you Iris” she said “nice to meet you too”. “Can I see you your class schedule” “umm……………..sure” I passed her the paper towards her. She took the paper out of my hand and read it quickly. We have Biology, English, and other class together. Handing the paper back to me. “Cool” I said “listen if you want some help or a friend I’m your girl” she said “okay” I said “well we can start by hanging out in class do you want to sit with me”. “Sure I would love to” I said. Okay we got to get to our first class come on we are going to be late!” she said “sounds good” “okay lets go” she said. I we on our way to class when I was trapped by all directions by people. So far I’ve been asked out twice and been invited to 5 parties. By the time I got out I was late for class I was late. But Lisa got me out of being trouble from the teacher. “So have you seen how boring Lance high school can be”. “Yes it’s so hot I said “you will get used to it” she promised I will try I said okay lets stop talking before we get into trouble she said” Okay” I agreed. School went quickly. Before I knew it was the end of the day.

Thank goodness for that I wanted to get out of school as quick as I possible could. “See ya” Lisa yell out from her car. “See ya” I yelled from my car. And then I hopped into my truck and drove away. “Hi Matt”

I yelled from the front door step “Hi Iris” Matt yelled from the Garage. Then walked to me “how was your first day of school” he said “great” I lied “that’s good did you make any friends” “lots” I said “I thought that would of happen” “okay” I said blankly. I had been in my room for hours sobbing I did not want to face Kate and Matt I did not want them to see the sadness in my eyes. I did not want them to feel the way I do so I stayed up in my room sobbing I thought I was strong enough to get threw the day. Not to think about my parents the day that we were on the boat the day that they died and I didn’t. The day they died………………….
That’s it!!!!!!!!! I yelled I’ve got to get out of here I know were I had to go and how bad it’s going to hurt. But I need to go before Matt and Kate find out I was crying. “Going to go for a bit” I yelled from the front door step “okay where are you going?” Kate yelled from the living room “umm just to a hang out with Lisa” I lied “okay is she a friend?” “Yes a girl I met today I’m going to be late I have to go” I said “okay have fun” Kate said. I always feel bad having to lie but I’m just good at lying so I just walked off. I hoped into my truck and was on my way. Tears dipped from my eyes “I can’t believe I am doing this” I said to myself but I had to otherwise the pain will kick in. I thought to my self that it I’m not going to think about my parents I will not let it get then I slammed on the brakes there was a car was in thought of me “great” I muttered to myself I wasn’t watching the road the guy got out of his car and started to yell at me “sorry” I said he deep breath and said “Just watch the road next time” “sure have night a nice night” I said “okay” he said. As soon as his car was out of sight I sighed and turn around heading for home. I walked home Matt and Kate were watching some thing on TV. “Hi I’m back” “I said oh hi honey why are you back so early?” Kate said “um……………..She wasn’t home” I lied again “really oh okay” she said “I’m going to go to bed now good night” “oh……………..okay good night” Kate said “good night” I said again when. I got into my bedroom and brushed my teeth and had a shower. Then picked up my pyjamas from my bed and put them on. Didn’t really feel like sleeping so I just open my book. It was 12 o’clock when I got sleepy. And then I closed my book and buried myself in the blankets and went to sleep. “Go!” said a voice in the dark I could not see this person “Why” I said “Just go!” this person said I trusted this person and started to walk of “run!” so I started running but I was not fast enough and I started tripping over my own feet. And then I worked up. I inhaled “just a dream” I said to myself I got up out of my covers and got dressed. I looked into the mirror and tried to smile, “This is useless” I said to myself “what am I going to do with myself I’m like one of those people on TV sad all the time” I said to myself. I picked up my bag from the side of my desk and went down to the dinning room. “Kate I’m not hungry today I’m going to go to school now bye” I said “um……………..okay have fun” Kate said “will do” I said
and was on my way. When I was at school parking lot I could swear there was something different about it I couldn’t quite put my finger on it

but something was different “oh well I find out soon” I was lucky to get a park closer to school this time I saw Lisa just getting out of her car. I waved to her and then she waved back when I got out the car we both walked to class together “umm Lisa” I said “yes” “does something seem odd to you”
“No not at all why?”
“Umm just something looks out of place that’s all” “well there nothing out of place to me it’s probably something you haven’t seen yet” “yeah you’re probably right” “hey do you want after school?” I said changing the subject “yep sure were do you want to hang out?” “any were really do you have any were you want to go?” “We could go shopping” “good idea!” I said “so do you want me to pick you up?” Lisa said “um . . . sure do you know where I live?” I said um no I don’t I sat down for a second and got a piece of paper and a pen from my bag “here” I said paper too her “thanks” Lisa said “how about 6 o’clock ” “yeah sounds good” “okay come on we are going to be late”. When I walked up to my empty desk . . . . Well should be empty desk but some guy was there he looked like he was in pain the minute I walked in the room. I groaned when I saw the look on his face when I went to sit down. It looked like he was in pain why was sitting next to me that bad? The teacher went on talking this guy got out of his seat before the bell went I just sat there jezz he didn’t even know me. My eyes went wondering around the room but when I focused on the desk there were marks all over the desk I swear that those marks weren’t there yesterday “humm” so I got out my seat and cached up with Lisa. “Hi” I said “hi” she said walking to a table “do you want to go get some food?” I asked “sure” “lets go” I walked up to the food counter I gave the lady some money for a pasty she gave it to me and then walked back with Lisa but then I saw three people walk in two girls and that guy I sat next too. “Who are they?” I whispered she turned to meet my gaze “oh those are the Dawns”. that girl with the long orange flame like hair that’s Gwen and the dark brown hair girl you know the one that makes you cry because she is that pretty” “yeah” I said “that’s” um there parents are May and Christopher May doesn’t work and Christopher is a uni teacher I looked to see the boy that walked so smoothly to were Gwen and Elena were sitting. Lisa met my gaze “that’s Robert” totally hot right but he doesn’t date” “um” I said “bummer isn’t it so don’t even try” “okay” I agreed I looked over my shoulder to see him again but his cold icy glaze met mine I was able to hold it for a while but then his ice cold got colder . So I quickly let go of our hold he dropped his food like he was degusted. I inhaled deeply. I picked up my pasty and started eating. But I could fell his cold eyes still staring at me. I just ignored it and kept on eating. “You ready to go to our next class yet” I said to Lisa “yep lets go” she said we made it to class on time and luckily Robert wasn’t there but Gwen was and she was sitting next to me “great” I said to myself. I went to seat and sat on my chair and did not say anything. “Hello I’m Gwen” her voice was like velvet it was wonderful. “hello I’m Iris” nice to meet you Iris” “nice to meet you too” I said quickly but Robert was behind her he nudge her and then he looked at me and back to her “don’t talk to her” he said quietly you could barely
hear it . Gwen hit him and turns back to me “sorry about my brother’s manners” “it’s all right” I said she turn back to her brother and said “use your manners when a lady is present if you want to talk like that go talk to James” “woman” he muttered “sorry Iris am I correct?” he said his
Voice was just as beautiful as Gwen’s. “Yes” I said quietly and turn around to my work and started writing.

When class was done me and Gwen rose form our seats “it was nice meeting you Iris we will stay in touch” she passed me a piece of paper with numbers on it was her phone number.
“Do you want me to give mine” “yep sure” she said I took a piece of paper and pen out and started writing my number. When I was done I gave it to her. “Thanks” she said “no problem” and I saw Lisa she was waiting for me “I got to go Gwen” “okay I call you soon” she said. When I went to meet Lisa. She was all shocked ‘why did they talk to you?” Lisa said “I don’t know?” “They just did”
“They don talk to anyone at this school not like that” her voice was still shocked “okay so what ever are we still on for tonight” Lisa said
“I never said we were off” “I know I was just wondering” “okay” yeah “okay”. After school Lisa and I were at the school car park near my truck and suddenly I got a text message from Gwen I open the text up “Go” that’s all it said but I trust what Gwen said I turned to Lisa “I have to go now see you at 6?” “Yeah okay see ya” I went into my car and then I heard a big crash at the school I droved back to the school and there was a massive fire were I was before I left. I stare at the fire cars were beeping all around me so ever so slowly I pulled over to the side walk. Did Gwen know that the fire was going to start? “No” I said to myself that’s imposable” “she could not have known”. “Is some thing wrong” It was a girl voice her voice was a kinda bells like sound just prettier. I turned around to meet the girl’s face it was Elena “Um………… no” I said “Are you sure” “Yes” cause you look like some thing is wrong” “No nothing wrong” “Okay” she said with suspicion. “Where did you come from?” I said I didn’t see her come. She pointed to her car that wasn’t there last time I looked it. Her car was beautiful it was a black Porsche. I stared at the car Elena met gaze. “Nice isn’t it?” stoking the hood.
“Very” I said. There was a long moment of silence so I started with question I wanted to say that’s been on my mind a lot. “Elena?”
“Yes” she said “Your….brother….doesn’t like me does he?”. She studied my face for a long moment. Its not that he does not like you it’s just that he is……..going though a rough time. I eyed her with suspicion “look I have to go I got go see you soon” “bye”
I said. She got into her car and drive away.
I stood there for a second and then got into my own truck.

When I got home nobody was there that’s odd. When I got inside there was a note in my room it was in Kate’s hand writing I opened it up
“Iris I got to go to work early don’t ask me why Matt is busy I’ll be back at 8:30 have fun!” I said to myself great I looked at the time it was 5:30 crap! I got to ready I quickly ran I brush threw my hair I grabbed my hand bag and made sure I had my credit-card it was 6 o’clock. Soon another my mobile starting ringing it was Lisa I answered it.
“Hi Lisa” I said “hi Iris” “where do you want to meet?” Lisa asked
“Umm what about I meet you at the mall?” “okay” she said I’ll be on my way do you know where the mall is?” “Um no to tell you to truth” “it just off oxfold street you know where that is?” “Yes I’ll be there” “okay bye” “bye” I hanged up my mobile and got to my truck.
“Great now I’m going shopping” I said
I hated shopping it one of the worst things in the world. Well I will survive
OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THIS! is there any more coming?
IrinaDenali
IrinaDenali

Back to top Go down

Post  rosaliecullen Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Yes I'll keep in touch in the forum its on
rosaliecullen
rosaliecullen

Back to top Go down

Post  divafairy4321 Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 am

very cool
divafairy4321
divafairy4321
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IsabelLim105 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:56 am

Nice story, rosalie! Please remember about the story..

We want more!

See?? Someone wants to hear the second part!! Wink

IsabelLim105

Back to top Go down

Post  rosaliecullen Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:11 am

IsabelLim105 wrote:Nice story, rosalie! Please remember about the story..

We want more!

See?? Someone wants to hear the second part!! Wink
yeah i guess i''ll keep on checking it it out it looks like this girl post a new bit every day
rosaliecullen
rosaliecullen

Back to top Go down

Post  IrinaDenali Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 am

YAY YAY more
IrinaDenali
IrinaDenali

Back to top Go down

Post  divafairy4321 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Cool